Thursday, July 7, 2016

Chick Pics!!

This year's Chick Pics did not disappoint.  Chick Pics Season is one of my family's favorite times of the year.  My kiddos LOVE having the chicks visit us for the week.  They give each chick a name, they help me feed, water, and clean their enclosure.  If we could have chickens in our neighborhood, my kids wouldn't hesitate to keep these little guys.

My first Chick Pic family was so fun.  Big sister was all about the chicks.  Little brother?  Well, not so much this year.  He did try his best to hold a chick, but he just wasn't comfortable and that's ok.  We still got some sweet shots of him by himself and with his sister.  



 This image is one of my favorites.  So sweet!
And, can you get over how adorable their outfits are?!!

 If she could have carried that chick around on her shoulder all day, she would have!

 This sweet face!!



This is another one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment