Saturday, January 10, 2015

My First Wedding

This past summer a lovely couple asked if I would photograph their wedding.  I had never photographed a wedding before, but was excited to take this project on for them.  I partnered with my long-time friend, and fellow photographer, Xibel of Bella Ana Photography.  Xibel and I work well together and I knew we would also have fun.

Lots of planning went into the preparations on our part.  Emailing, texting, and phoning back and forth to make sure we had everything we could possibly need to capture the beautiful moments of this couple's wedding.

The big day finally arrived.  Xibel and I met at the venue with all of our equipment and supplies, then got to work.  The ceremony was small, but sweet.  The sun was shining and this couple's favorite people were present to witness them exchange their vows.  I am truly honored that they asked me to document this beautiful day for them.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. D!  I wish you a happily ever after.




No comments:

Post a Comment