Monday, July 25, 2016

A Day {July 19, 2016} In The Life Of...

This past Tuesday, I shot A Day In The Life Of my daughter.  It was one of the best things I've done with my camera in a long time.  I loved it so much, that I am going to create a photo book just for the images from this day.  

As I went through each photo, it reminded me how precious time is with our kids.  It's very easy to get caught up in the craziness of life.  Meals to cook, laundry to do, a house to clean, errands to run, but to set aside a whole day to be conscious of my daughter and her activities was really pretty cool.  I thought the process might be kind of difficult to do, as I would have to carry my camera around everywhere we went.  It actually went pretty smoothly.  

July 19, 2016 was just an ordinary day, but I will cherish these photos immensely.  I plan to shoot A Day In The Life Of my son one day this week and I'm very much looking forward to it. I also encourage you to do the same.  You don't have to have a fancy camera, use your cell phone. Photograph your child, your husband, your dog, anyone, from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to bed.  Documenting the ordinary things that occur in daily will provide priceless memories. I promise you, you won't regret it. 

 















No comments:

Post a Comment