Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Princess Visits Disney Springs

I had the privilege of photographing this sweet girl at Disney Springs.  If you haven't visited Disney Springs yet, you should.  They have done a great job of remodeling and expanding it.  The variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment is extensive.

The Princess and I met early in the morning to avoid the crowds and had a wonderful time.  It was so fun to explore Disney Springs with her.  From riding the carousel, to playing in the amphitheater, a good time was had by both of us.  If only I could do Disney Springs that way every time I visited!!

Thanks sweet girl for letting me see Disney through your eyes!







 This is how I feel when I visit Disney Springs, too!





 Carousel pics are my favorite! I'm seriously considering having my family photographer here.


No comments:

Post a Comment