Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Midweek Randomness: Angel Wings

I'm really digging all of the urban art around Orlando these days.  Over the past few weeks, I've found some new creations that I just love.  This one was just too cool to pass up, so I stopped for a few pics in the middle of running errands.  

I'm thankful that my daughter usually goes with the flow when it comes to my photography shenanigans.  But this time, she really got into the shoot.  It took us less than 8 minutes and was super fun.  She even wanted to get in on the camera action and took a few shots of me.  The camera was almost too heavy for her (she only weighs 38.5 lbs) and her tiny hands had trouble reaching the shutter button, but her very first images turned out fantastic!  

One proud photogMom right here!!







No comments:

Post a Comment