Tuesday, August 4, 2015

First Holy Communion

I had the honor of photographing this young man as he celebrated his First Holy Communion.  He wasn't exactly happy about having his picture taken, so I tried to make the process a little easier by engaging him in conversation.  He opened up to me and told me all about his dog and the crazy things she does, a few silly things his Dad does (sorry Dad), and what his favorite things about school are.  He was so well spoken!  And handsome, did I mention handsome?  He was a lot of fun and I loved getting to know him a little bit better.  

First Holy Communions are a very special time in a child's life, but also a special time in a parent's life.  I was so honored to capture this moment in time for his Mom.  It was a great shoot and I will definitely be offering some First Holy Communion specials in the spring.  

God Bless this sweet boy!





I just can't.  So adorably handsome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment