Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Midweek Randomness: Reflections and Other Random Stuff




 I am repainting a few rooms in my house and while we had the hallway mirror down, the kids and I had some fun.  They thought it was so funny to take a picture in front of the mirror.  The really got into it, crawling under my legs, posing, making silly faces.  This one was my favorite.  I just love those two crazies!!

Another reflection shot as I was playing around with my settings.

4th of July!!
Photographing sparklers is a tricky and I wanted to practice.  My little boy just couldn't stay still long enough for me to get a whole lot of practice in and my little girl was nervous holding them.  This photo shows the effect I wanted to capture.  Unfortunately, it was the only good one I got.  I need more practice.  Maybe next year...

Baking with Play-doh.

 Car hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment