Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Life Lessons From Dad

One afternoon I looked up from doing whatever it was that I was doing and found my daughter and my husband working on his car.  I could tell is was a teaching moment, so I grabbed my camera and ran outside.  They were changing a tail-light bulb and he was giving her instructions the entire way.  

I LOVE that my husband took the time to show my daughter how to be self sufficient. These kind of life lessons are good to learn, however THE most important thing she will take away from those ten minutes on the driveway is the fact that her Dad wanted to spend time with her.  His little princess. She may or may not remember how to change a tail-light bulb, but the memory of her Dad taking the time to try to teach her something will last a forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment