Monday, July 1, 2013

Updated Information as of July 1st, 2013

In an effort to contribute more to my family I have made some changes to my session structure regarding the images that are included.  The new information is listed below and has been updated on my website.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Mini Sessions and Cake Smash Sessions will now include 2 digital images.
Regular Sessions and Newborn Sessions will now include 5 digital images.

Your images will be shared with you in a password protected online viewing gallery and you may choose the images you like.

Additional digital images will be available for $10 each.  However, we can customize a digital package for a discounted fee.

Thank you to all of my clients for your continued support of my small business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment